March 23 2015 – Prague, Czech Republic – Dungeons of Aledorn, the hardcore dungeon crawling RPG from Team 21 has achieved Greenlight status in just 6 days but still needs your support on Kickstarter!
“We have been Greenlit in 6 days, we’re amazed! We’d like to give a huge thanks to everyone who voted for us and made Greenlight a reality. I’m truly humbled by the reponse from votes and from the backers on Kickstarter, we’ve even had legendary co-author of Betrayal at Krondor, Neal Hallford backing our game! We’re really excited to be one step closer to bringing Dungeons of Aledorn to you.’ said Danny Nezmar, producer at Team21. “The development team and I had some liquid bread to celebrate, then went right back to work on our Kickstarter campaign!”
Dungeons of Aledorn is inspired by classical RPGs such as Betrayal at Krondor and King’s Bounty, so if your feeling nostalgic but looking for a modern feel Aledorn might be just what your have been waiting for.
About the Game:
Dungeons of Aledorn is stricken by war, and the once defeated Orc tribes have again gathered their strengths and gained new allies to help them re-conquer their lost lands. It’s a harsh time when deserters and cowards plunder and prey upon the weak and kill on the whim; a world that’s in desperate need of a band of heroes to rally and save the day. Players use their wits in exploration mode to engage enemies at suitable locations and use the scenery to your advantage to increase your chances of success; whilst managing characters´ actions, even during travelling and camping in order to craft, repair or find useful items or just to protect yourself against enemy ambushes.
- A combination of the time-tested principles of former masterpieces with the advantages of current technology.
- Classical high-fantasy game setting that places emphasis on realism within its world´s rules.
- Start with a ready-to-go party of heroes, chosen from a combination of seven races and six classes – or create your own!
- Branching skills and further specializations.
- Total immersion into an enormous archipelago realm with various climates and landscapes.
- Original and atmospheric soundtrack designed by our in-house composer.
- No more long winded following of quest markers – get your brain ready for intriguing quests with multiple solutions.
- DRM free.
I look forward to more updates and more surprises from Team 21 and wish them the best of luck on their kickstarter. For more information on Dungeons of Aledorn head on over to their official Kickstarter and keep looking for more updates right here on PowerLeveled.