LONE WOLF DEVELOPMENT ANNOUNCES NEW PATHFINDER ADVENTURE PATH PACKAGE FOR HERO LAB
First Release, Hero Lab: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition,
Now Available for Pre-Order
Lone Wolf Development, creator of the award-winning tabletop game accessory Hero Lab, announces today the development of new Pathfinder Adventure Path packages for Hero Lab. The first add-on package, Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition, is available now for pre-order ($24.99), and will release worldwide later this month.
With the release of the “Rise of the Runelords” there will be brand new package option within Hero Lab, this will provide players with all the tools they’ll need for their specific Pathfinder tabletop adventure paths.
This first package includes:
- Access to all of the encounters from the award-winning, fan-favorite, Pathfinder Adventure Path: Rise of the Runelords Anniversary Edition
- Pre-built NPCs with spells, gear, feats, traits, armor, items, and more
- Ability to import the encounters into the Hero Lab Tactical Console to manage combat with a laptop at the game table
- Option to print-out NPCs and monsters for easy reference
- Automatic integration of spells, items, and other material from other Pathfinder RPG supplements, such as the Bestiary or Advanced Players Guide, for use within that Adventure Path (purchase of these packages is not necessary)
“We’re thrilled to offer new Adventure Path packages to the tens of thousands of gamers using Hero Lab,” says Lead Developer Colen McAlister. “And there isn’t a better place to start than the quintessential Pathfinder RPG adventure, Rise of the Runelords.”
What is Hero Lab?
Designed for players and GMs alike, Hero Lab is the ultimate RPG character management tool. With this award-winning software, players can build characters in minutes for their favorite RPGs, and play from their laptop, iPad or printed character sheets. Indispensable Game Mastering tools, like the Encounter Builder and Tactical Console, ensure GMs don’t have to worry about the hassles of creating or running an encounter. With Hero Lab, preparing for games has never been easier.
In addition to the Pathfinder RPG, Hero Lab is available for Shadowrun, Mutants and Masterminds, Savage Worlds, Call of Cthulhu, World of Darkness, and the d20 System. For more information, visit the Hero Lab website.
This can deffinetly be a very handy tool for GM’s and players alike. Especially if you don’t have as much time as you used to to play tabletop games with your friends. I look forward to seeing more development from Lone Wolf Development. Also be sure to check back here at PowrLeveled for more updates on your tabletop needs.