ABOUT STARFALL TACTICS
Every ship in Starfall Tactics is fully customizable: Players can replace the weapons, engines, armor, shields, or add new modules like a Cloak System — or a Self Destruct mechanism. Gameplay is split between using fleets to conquer the galaxy or saving mankind from an impending alien threat. Players can team up with other players by taking ownership of different sectors, mining asteroids, or establishing outposts on faraway planets — in a prelude to mind-blowing, beautifully rendered space battles.
Combat is epic, incredibly detailed, and gorgeous beyond measure — thanks to the power of Unreal Engine 4. The game will feature some of the best graphics ever seen in the RTS genre.
* Tactical combat: Battles can feature a variety of ships — from discreet frigates to deadly cruisers and heavy dreadnought.
* In-depth customization: From the hull to the individual engines, everything is created using blueprints. Players can easily customize and outfit ships — adapting their tactics for a variety of situations. Every choice matters!
* Epic combat: Balls-to-the-wall explosions, intense action, and stunning visuals delivered via Unreal Engine 4.
* Galaxy conquest: Players can freely travel and explore the confines of known space. A variety of activities are available: from fending off pirates to trading, discovering new planets, and gathering intel on a new threat to humanity.
* High stakes: Players can unite as a clan and take ownership of different sectors, mine rare types of asteroids, and establish outposts on various planets. Whether it’s territory, scarce resources, or the respect of others, the pressure is on. Players have something of real value to lose.
With 14 days to go, the StarFall Tactics Kickstarter campaign has reached close to *50%* of its goal: $21,984 out of $45,000! Be sure to head over to their Kickstarter page and support them if this game tickles your fancy.